dicentra Cannabis Consulting has followed the lead of our sister company dicentra and has been active in taking the necessary steps to help protect the health and safety of our clients and our team members.
As a result, we have temporarily closed our corporate office in downtown Toronto and have issued a Work-From-Home (WFH) policy for all of the team members until further notice. While we feel this preventative measure is necessary in order to help limit the spread of the virus, we want to emphasize that any disruption to our Cannabis Consulting services will be minimal in nature. We as an organization have embraced telecommuting and have invested in the necessary technological infrastructure in order to be able to support our team members as they work from home.
The steps we will take in order to provide exceptional service to our clients mirrors that of our sister company dicentra. In addition to offering work from home flexibility, we will commit to the following:
- dicentra Cannabis Consulting team members have been provided with the necessary equipment to enable them to operate fully remotely while working in a safe space.
- The way we communicate remains unchanged. Our clients can still reach out to us via our toll-free number: 1-866-647-3279. Also, each of our team members remains reachable through their corporate extensions and emails at all times.
- As part of our commitment to corporate responsibility, dicentra and dicentra Cannabis Consulting continually communicate the importance of self-isolation, our work-from-home policy, and good hygiene. We also support our team by providing them with the education and tools necessary to remain in compliance with the best-practices of the above.
- Should any of our employees experience symptoms related to COVID-19, or receive a positive diagnosis, they will be instructed not to work.
- In the event that any employee receives a positive diagnosis for COVID-19, they will have access to dicentra Cannabis Consulting’s comprehensive benefits package which has outlined coverages specific to a COVID-19 diagnosis.
Thank you for your continued support and loyalty, and from all of us at dicentra Cannabis Consulting, stay safe, and stay healthy.