To be able to cultivate cannabis plants, manufacture cannabis oil, and/or sell cannabis, an individual or corporation must first obtain the appropriate licence(s) from Health Canada.
Licences are only issued once it has been determined that all information submitted demonstrates compliance with the Cannabis Act through a successful licence application.
The process for obtaining a licence is as follows:
- Fully vetted application
- Intake and initial screening
- Detailed review and initiation of security clearance process
- Issuance of licence
- Introductory inspection as cultivation begins (cultivation licences)
- Pre-sales inspection (retail licences)
- Issuance of licence to sell (retail licences)
We at dicentra have the team with the skills and knowledge required to assist you in completing your application (many are former Health Canada officials). We have been navigating Health Canada on your behalf since 2002. Improve your chances of success within Canada’s legalized cannabis industry by calling us now at 1-866-647-3279 or by email at email@example.com.