Under the ACMPR, Licensed Producers are authorized by federal law to possess, sell, provide, ship, deliver, transport, destroy, produce, export and import cannabis (and its oil preparations) for medical purposes.
In order to become a Licensed Producer in Canada you will be required to be in compliance with the applicable Acts and Regulations, the Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations (ACMPR) and Good Production Practices (GPP). You will also be required to complete an application to become a Licensed Producer and undergo an on-site audit from Health Canada.
Our services related to the Access of Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations (ACMPR) include:
- Acting as a regulatory liaison with Health Canada
- Completing applications to become a Licensed Producer
- Reviewing labels for compliance
- Amending or renewing an existing Licensed Producer license
- Reviewing and providing guidance on floor plans and required security measures
- Developing and implementing a Good Production Practices (GPP) Quality System
- Preparing all required Standard Operating Procedures
Please note that we do not provide any services related to the production or distribution of cannabis for medical purposes in the United States.